I was here

10/13/2011

The Start of a New Life....

The day of Justin Bieber in Brazil  arrived.

On October 4th I took my car and decided to go to Engenhão to see how has the line and the fans there. I could find where I was going to enter the stadium. As I said before I have metal in my hips so I could not stand on the line at all.

I met wonderful people there..spent like an hour talking to fans who were there for days. I made sure they were safe and had enough food.

I left the stadium headed to Copacabana Palace, I knew that Justin and some of his crew were there...and I wanted to just pass by the hotel...I was not willing to stay there....

But at the time I got there I found a park in front of the hotel..so I jumped in the crew that were screaming Justin Bieber's name. 

I was there screaming too..as Scooter Braun and Carin showed at the balcony of the hotel. I ran into the crowd and got them to wave for me. Then I left because Justin was already off from there...

As I got home I sent a tweet to Carin and Scooter telling them that I just saw both of them in the hotel. And Carin RT me.


Yeah I was soooo excited just because of that.

And..Oct 5th came.

I woke up so late because I could not sleep at all in the night before. So excited. I took a shower and my car and headed to Engenhão.

When I got there around 13:00 I met Rayssa Ribeiro and we took off to the line...and the thing happened to me. I had 2 extra tickets for the best places in the concert that I was willing to give to fans in the line. But as I got there late...I had to do this (not going to write all again...but it's worthy to read it):

http://twitpic.com/6wn1hf


The best thing that ever happened to me.

When Justin Bieber was on the stage I was soooo happy..could not stop singing and jumping. I was in the front line with all this amazing fans...sharing the food, the water and the love.

It was a day to forever be on my mind...


The concert was amazing. Everything was amazing...but it was only the first day....after the show I went home...and the a amazing new was going to hit me.


Me and Rayssa Ribeiro (@TeamOurBieber)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário