I was here

10/13/2011

A Secret Musician....the best side of Justin Bieber.

When I saw myself with tickets left I could sell them. I could make good money with this tickets, because they were SOLD OUT in Brazil. Justin Bieber sold more than 100.000 tickets in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo. With only 2 concerts...2 out of 5. Wow!

But as a Belieber I know how great Justin Bieber's heart is. He doesn't think about himself only. Every move that he takes he helps someone in his way. It's all about giving back with this kid. And I really got that for me.

I live much love. Much love is about caring, loving and sharing. Right?

I got an idea...I met so many Boybeliebers on twitter and Orkut that couldn't afford the tickets either. So I decided to donate 1 ticket for a boy and the other one to a girl. So it would be fair, for me.

The boybeliebers had to answear the question: What would you say to Justin Bieber if you could meet him?

http://twitpic.com/6nf9um





The best answer was from @boylieberBR2 (Márcio Jr.) : " I would say that everything I have to get trough because I'm a boybelieber is given back to me with happiness. Everytime I get to see him performing, everytime I listen to his song..it comes back to me. He taught me to Never Say Never"





So I called Marcio's mother. She was so sweet and I talked to him on the phone. He was crying and saying thank you all the time. He calls me Angel Erika. Nice, right?

I didn't get the chance to meet Marcio. He went to the concert in São Paulo (Oct 8th) but I wasn't there...but anyway he told me was the best day of his life...so I pretty happy that everything worked for him. And for me. And for everybody.

But still got 1 ticket left....

Um comentário:

  1. Erika , estava aqui mexendo na internet , e vi isso , nossa eu quase pirei , te amo de mais !

    ResponderExcluir