I was here

10/13/2011

Just the Beginning....for sure.

Just like the day of the first concert...I woke up late.

I met Bianca in Ipanema and I drove to Engenhão. In the way to there we found a guy selling Flamengo's flag. As a Flamenguista I had to take a picture with Bieber and Flamengo. We bought the flag (ugly one).

It took forever to find and get the wristband to meet Justin. As we were waiting for it a reporter from Globo News interviewed us....:


After that we ran into the stadium and waited for an hour at least to meet Justin Bieber. We were in a line, a special one...inside of the backstage. I got to meet and talk to lots of Bieber's crew there.

I even talked to Bruce (Justin's granpa) about how wonderful Justin is...and how great his heart is.

And then...and then...and then....we got to meet Justin Bieber himself.

As we got in the room to meet him..I pulled a pen and hold it into my hands. I remember talking a lot with Justin Bieber. I told him that he was very talented and special. I told him that I was a senior for Bieber...and I was representing Moms 4 Bieber in Brazil. I told him that we are helping his father Jeremy with his charity in Canada. I asked him to be his OLLG in the name of Moms 4 Bieber (of course it didn't happen). I don't recall what I really said to him. I was so nervous that I all can remember is that TALKED TO MUCH hahahaha Thank you @Moms4Bieber1 too.

I asked him to sign my t-shirt...and he did. I hugged and kissed him twice. He was so kind and nice to us. My flag was upside-down and the crew told me to fix it for the picture.

After we left...I could not believe I just met him. It was so quick..so wonderful..so amazing.

When I was in the there I met Scooter, Alfredo, Bruce, Scrappy, Dan, The guy from Israel, Kenny and even his teacher.

When I tought it couldn't be better than that Justin Bieber sang HOW TO LOVE...

I can put down in words what really was the whole experience with Justin Bieber in Brazil.

All I can say is that I will never forget about that.

Never forget anything that happened in this days. Never forget all the people who helped me and I helped back.

Much love is giving back.

Much love is sharing.

Much love is caring.

Thank you, thank you and thank you for this and that!

Some memories from the special day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYWlX7IjmFM (Scooter and Alfredo saying Much love for bieberfeverbrasil.com)





THANK YOU ALL.






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário