I was here

10/13/2011

First Step 2 Forever: My Story

It was in New York, June 12, 2010.  When all it started...

I was 24 and my husband 35 and we were ready to rock the "Big Apple" when he asked me to marry him. Yeah, I had to tell this in my story because it's one day I will never forget in my life...I got to "know" Justin Bieber and....I got asked to marry the lofe of my life....in New York. How cool is that?

Well, back to the story....we were walking the shining streets of New York and I couldn't understand why they had SO MANY pictures, and magazines, and radios playing this crazy song called "baby" by a young, I mean VERY YOUNG boy called Justin Bieber. I've never heard of him before New York.

I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I play drums since I was 12 and my husband used to be a bass player in a punk/rock band. I love all kind of music...and I was a Hanson fan...a HUGE FAN..I started playing drums because of Zac Hanson....so..that boy called Justin Bieber got me into a kind of trouble.

As soon as I got my feet in Rio...I googled Justin Bieber and then he got me. The Bieber Fever was in me.

I started looking for everything about him...I bought his cds, his book, I went to the movies with my mom and my husband to watch Never Say Never, I bought the blu-ray of the movie, and then another cd...and a t-shirt...and another t-shirt...and lots of things. I entered the bieberfever.com the official fan club..yeah man, this is crazy.

After a year and half waiting for Justin Bieber come to Brazil...it was announced that his My World Tour was back..and he was going to do 5 concerts in Brazil.

I was so excited. Wow...Justin Bieber in Brazil? Really?

So I created a twitter account for me. @SeniorForBieber it is. 

Then...I really got to know what is Bieber Fever.

This video is from 2010...can't recall the date.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M1imkWWCg4

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário